Once again, equipped with wide LED screens and interactive booth, Bell showed off it’s products and services to the fans at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival this summer. Being part of the largest film Festival in North America is just one way for Bell to reach out to it’s customers.
Bell used a compact yet very effective SP10 unit that attracted everyone’s attention with minimum footprint. By showcasing their products to the fans attending the event, Bell allowed everyone to live out the experience of their FIBE TV product. Once again the Bell Box offered live red carpet coverage and presented other mobility and internet products to the crowd and took full advantage of the crystal clear large format displays installed on the roof of their SP10 Bell Box!
Bruce Willis, Hale Berry, Will Smith, Bill Murray, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp and Spike Lee are only a few of the numerous stars that showed up in Toronto to promote the film industry. They weren’t the only stars shining during the week. Bell also stood out in the crowd and attracted everyone’s attention as usual.
• Minimum footprint by using Steel Space SP10
• Quick setup of Steel Space unit in less than 30 minutes by using unique leg system
• Use of 3 Large format LED displays offering crystal clear imagery visible from a afar
• Combination of design and technology to attract customers
• Interactive booth for customer interaction
• Live coverage of red carpet event and other events during the festival
• Floor level to allow visitors to easily access the booth and interact with Bell staff