KIA wanted to show off not one but three 2013 car models in an exterior showcase and they pulled it off thanks to Steel Space!
The project called for us to find a way to bring customers close to the new 2013 KIA models outside during events. We did just that! The 40 foot Steel Space unit was converted into an actual showroom allowing for future clients to look at the 2013 Optima and Rio models and to top it all off, the Soul sitting on the roof! Every day it was possible for the KIA staff to open and close the front doors with ease and within 20 minutes be fully operational to show off the vehicles.
During events this summer of 2012, customers could come by and see the models inside the unit and talk to KIA representatives about the new specifications and equipment for each model. Equipped with TV screens, Blu-ray player and an incredible sound system, the mobile showroom was a hit. How did we get the car on top? That’s our secret!
• SP40 unit equipped with billboard and rooftop structure to accommodate one car
• Fully functional showroom allowing customers and KIA staff to interact and still have room to move
• Showroom equipped with audio and video equipment to increase customer experience
• Two cars could be moved around the unit with ease using special hydraulic skates
• Maximum impact with a ground level unit covering 40’ x 16’ with front door open
• Fully wrapped inside and outside for maximum brand exposure
• Billboard on top for additional branding